A member asked:

I have five pimples on my the base side of penis that appeared after having anal sex with my girlfriend for the first time. should i be worried?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. James Brockenbrough answered

Specializes in Thoracic Surgery

Depends: I am assuming that your sex was unprotected. I am asking that more for your girl friend than you. If you have HIV virus that is one sure way to pass it on. It is possible that you may have an infection from rectal bacteria. The only way to know for sure is to be examined by your doctor. Be sure to tell him the whole story.

Answered 6/18/2014

4k views

Thank

See doctor: Penile "rash" after sexual intercourse should be checked immediately for definitive diagnosis and treatment

Answered 6/18/2014

4k views

Thank

Related Questions

Sponsored Content
HealthTap Medical Group does not endorse products or services. Sponsored content revenues support our mission to make health information free and accessible to all.Learn more