A member asked:

How do i know if i have anal fissures, haemorrhoids or something else?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Eric Kaplan answered

Specializes in Colon and Rectal Surgery

Get a proper and: Thorough history and exam by your doctor or a colon and rectal surgeon. The symptoms of each may be similar but the treatment of each can be somewhat different. Get an expert to confirm your suspicions and recommend the appropriate treatment.

Answered 2/6/2014



Related Questions