U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
United Kingdom (Great Britain)
A 22-year-old male asked:

I'm going to get married soon and i have a few sexual health issues. i have weak erections and premature ejaculation problems and short erections?

2 doctor answers6 doctors weighed in
Dr. Linda Kondilis
Clinical Psychology 10 years experience
Prep for a med eval: I recommend getting an eval from your doctor. Before your appt gather some info to share with your doc. 1. Is your erection harder in the morning or when masturbating? 2. Does premature ejaculation also occur with masturbating? This can help inform your doc. Finally, if this is interfering with your relationship, consider exploring this issue in couples counseling.
Dr. Arthur Ciaramicoli
Clinical Psychology 46 years experience
Sexuality: Ask your doctor for a referral to a urologist to rule out medical issues, if cleared consult a clinical psychologist who treats sexual issues. Best.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 59-year-old male asked:
1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Last updated Apr 17, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.