A member asked:

I am having both anal fissures and piles. what should i do?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Eric Kaplan answered

Specializes in Colon and Rectal Surgery

You need: To soak in a warm tub of water for 15-20 minutes, drink plenty of alcohol free/caffeine free fluids, 80-100 ounces and make an appointment with a colon and rectal surgeon.

Answered 1/19/2014



Related Questions

A member asked:

Do pediatricians treat hemorrhoids and anal fissures?

8 doctors weighed in across 3 answers