U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 26-year-old female asked about a 35-year-old male:

What's the test to undergo for definitive diagnosis regarding penile rash ?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Robert Kwok
Pediatrics 34 years experience
Two dermatologists: If the opinions of two separate dermatologists in separate clinics are the same, then the diagnosis is pretty certain. If still worried, one can see a third dermatologist in another clinic, or get some type of skin biopsy through one of the dermatologists. That means one should have ppo insurance or better, which allows one to have a larger choice of doctors to go to for second or third opinions.
Last updated Jun 27, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.