U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old member asked:

How do i increase my sperm deficiency?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. James Lin
A Verified Doctoranswered
Urology 52 years experience
Here are some ...: What is your concern? Do you concern about less semen volume or low sperm count, concentration, & motility of the semen? If for low semen volume of recent occurrence, check out if you have taken alpha-blocker or diseases like diabetes. Nonetheless, seek pro-evaluation for detailing what may be your concern and how to manage it timely and correctly.

Similar questions

A 31-year-old male asked:

How to increase sperms?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Michael Glassner
Fertility Medicine 38 years experience
Lifestyle : Seek urological evaluation. No alcohol. No recreational drugs. Boxer shorts. No steroids. Review any prescription meds with the doctor. On line there's a supplement called proxeed which may help.

Related questions

A 30-year-old member asked:
Can i tell me how i can increase sperm?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A male asked:
I want to increase my sperms and healthy ...
2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
A 45-year-old male asked:
How do i increase the volums ans quality of my sperm?
4 doctor answers9 doctors weighed in
A 31-year-old male asked:
What can I take to increase my sperm count?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Nov 27, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.