U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 35-year-old member asked:

How to flatten the appearance of veins on my arms and legs?

1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Gabriel Goren
A Verified Doctoranswered
59 years experience
First: Be examined and see if you have varicose veins ar we are talking a normal vein... If all is normal nothing should be done. If varicose veins are present have a professional examine you with ultrasound and suggest a treatment.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Apr 30, 2015


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.