i've been on my period for 2 weeks already, is that bad?

That is not normal: ; you should notify your gynecologist.

My period been inregular for 2 years and misses months what can it be?

Dr. Marianne DiNapoli
Dr. Marianne DiNapoli answered
Many causes: There are many causes for irregular menstruation. One common one is polycystic ovarian syndrome (pcos), a hormonal imbalance along with cysts in the ovaries. Though most irregular menstruation is not acutely dangerous, any woman who does not menstruate monthly should consider seeing her pcp or an ob/gyn for evaluation.
Philadelphia, PA

I've been on my period for 2 weeks now on a bright red but light flow what do it sound like is wrong?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Check preg test: The first step is to do a home a pregnancy test. They are cheap, quick and reliable and then you will know for sure. If the test is negative you are not pregnant. If you do not want to be pregnant consider seeing your obgyn to discuss contraception options. This will keep you from getting pregnant and give you menstrual cycle control.
Bronson, MI

I've been on my period for 2 weeks, still going. Been off for 3mths at first it was on and off very light, now its heavy and dark. Should i be worried?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Yes: Pregnancy is still a possibility. If you're late by a week, purchase and perform a home pregnancy test. If its negative, repeat in 1 week.
OK

I have been having my period for 2 week first week was normal then it got heavier should I be concerned?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Pregnant?: Pregnancy must always be considered a possibility. Purchase a home pregnancy test. It becomes positive at about the time you'd be 1 week late. If it's negative, repeat it in 1 week.

I haven't got my period for 2 weeks? How?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Common problem : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.