What does brown spotting on day 25 of the cycle means?

Dr. Dennis Higginbotham
Impending period: Many women will begin to spot just before the actual period starts. It is probably normal.

UT

I have a 25 day cycle and I'm currently on day 9. I'm having some pink /brown spotting. What could this be?

Dr. Elizabeth Bird
Pregnancy: You can have what appear to be periods and then intermittent spotting while pregnant.
VA

Is it normal to have a two day period then two days of brown spotting? Is that considered a normal cycle?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Normal: Normal or abnormal are relative to you and your history. This is just blood and nothing more. What is your normal cycle and what is different?

Last updated Feb 29, 2016