A member asked:

I had one red bump with pus that was hard and i had to pull to get out. near genital area? should i be conxerned. gone now. not sexually active.

A doctor has provided 1 answer

See your doctor: If bumps reoccur, you may want to see your doctor. Often times, these bumps are normal and could be a result of blocked hair follicle. You may want to monitor when they appear, for instance, if they occur around the time you shave. If they persist and instead become bigger, red, and painful, they could be infected and require treatment. Your doctor can rule out other causes as well.

Answered 5/7/2016



Related Questions