A member asked:

My nipple has a protruding areola?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Jane Van Dis answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Get a check: A protruding area could be a growth under the areola. At your age this could be cause for concern thus i suggest that you see your doctor for a clinical breast exam to make sure it's not a growth. Good luck!

Answered 9/12/2013



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor