why are there veins along my breasts?

Dr. Thomas Wright
Phlebology 29 years experience
Probably Normal: Blue veins can be seen in fair skinned or thin individuals. This in normal. There are a few relatively rare medical conditions that can cause veins to become engorged or more prominent on the chest. These rare conditions usually have other symptoms associated with them. So if it is on both breasts and no symptoms it is probably nothing to worry about. To be safe you should check with your doctor.
Dr. John Landi
Phlebology 47 years experience
Normal finding: I am amazed about how often I have women ask me about the veins on their breast. Occasionally they are spider veins but mostly they are blue veins. These are almost always normal findings and normal variations of chest veins. They tend to be more pronounced in fair skinned females and they may be related to hereditary factors or even pregnancies. No treatment is necessary unless for cosmetics.