What things should i cut out of my diet to lose weight? does that include things like cereal because i eat a lot of it and i'm pretty sure that it has something to do with my weight gain. what do you think?

Dr. Yash Khanna
Sugars/Carbs/sat fat: First of all you should eliminate all sugars, sugary drinks like sodas and juices secondly restrict your carbs including cereals, use whole grain cereals without sugar added to it.Reduce intake of saturated fats consume more whole fruits, vegetables, and lean cuts of meat.Eat thre or four balanced meals and do not snack on sugary snacks and do not forget to exercise.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.