What to do if i did the salt and ice challenge, how can i make it heal quicker?

Dr. Michael Miller
Wound care 38 years experience
Really bad idea: Your skin is injured from excess temperature. It has inflammation which means increase blood flow to the area to promote healing. Depth determines care. Do not use ice worsens already injured skin. Anti-inflammation medicines like Motrin or advil (ibuprofen) may help.. Avoid further damage by using protective dressings if skin is open and minimize further trauma. A visit to a doc is probably a good idea.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.