Brazil

Had an issue with swelling on one side of my body.all bloodwork normal except two tests showed i'm anemic and my sed rate was 3x the normal rate.tired?

Dr. Randy Stevens
General Surgery 24 years experience
More work up: You are 22 years old. Female. You note body swelling on 1/2. Sed rate elevated and you have weakness or tired. You may need more work up. The sed rate is non specific. If you do not feel better ask your doctor to do a lyme titer and cbc. For your own homework talk to parents see if any new bites this summer, did you have rashes etc. Hope you feel better.

Last updated Jun 16, 2021