Kuwait

I tired meth only for 2 days, but now i'm sleeping too much, depressed, feeling weird, lazy . is that the come down? and how to get rid of it?

Dr. Donald Alves
Emergency Medicine 24 years experience
Yes & time: The come down can last a few days in most people, and it will pass on its own. Hopefully it reminds you why you do not want to do meth in future. Good luck!
Dr. Caroline Cribari
Unfortunately it is the aftermath of tbe drug! It is bad and yet good, for it is letting you know you were exposed to something toxic. only time helps and staying away from repeated exposure/use of the drug.
Aug 14, 2013
Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Coming Down: Yes. You have it. I use this significant extreme side effect of meth to attempt to teach my patients and all i care about that they do not need this dangerous drug in their life. I am happy that you have this experience so that you can avoid any further damage from meth.
Dr. Pamela Pappas
Yes, coming down: This is a painful part of using meth. You may feel energized and powerful while using, but the aftermath is what you're experiencing -- due to effects on brain chemicals. Your body can eventually rebalance itself, but you need to decide what you want for it in the future (using meth again or not). Meth is extremely addictive & dangerous. Get support from http://www.Crystalmeth.Org/.

Last updated Jul 29, 2016