Murray, UT
A 30-year-old female asked:

7/14 twisted foot in fall. only peasized hard bruised lump on outside mid foot. still hurts to walk. ache radiates to ankle. see a doc or cont. rice

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry 16 years experience
See a doc: See a doctor because you may have a more insidious injury than just a contusion. It may be a ligament tear or lisfranc injury.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jul 16, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.