before anal sex, do you need to process through enema ? and if so why? if not why? also what can ai use home wise?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Robert Killian
28 years experience General Practice
Anal Sex: Unfortunately this is not the appropriate forum to teach you how to be sexual or to assist you in your sexual activities. I often advise my patients to get a sex manual or guide to answer these basic questions. I often recommend 'the joy of sex" or 'the joy of gay sex" to start.
Answered on May 12, 2015
1
1
Dr. Pierrette Mimi Poinsett
38 years experience Pediatrics
For safer anal sex- place two condoms over the penis- remember anal sex is higher risk for becoming infected with a sexually transmitted disease such as HIV, human papilloma virus (HPV), gonorrhea, syphilis or herpes
Jul 13, 2013
Dr. Daniel Saurborn
23 years experience Diagnostic Radiology
Enema use: The colon usually keeps the rectal vault clear of feces until ready to make a bowel movement. However, if you've ever had an accident during anal sex, then it is understandable to be prepared. You can do an enema an hour or two before you want to be empty. OTC enemas can be used, but if anal sex is a part of your lifestyle, you may want a reusable enema bag that you fill with water.
Answered on Nov 29, 2014