how can i make it so i get to sleep quicker?

Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Prosthodontics 35 years experience
Relaxation Tech: There are many relaxation techniques available. My favorite is to tense and then relax sections of your body. Start with your toes, ankles, calves, thighs, bottom back, chest, shoulder, neck, face, top of head. You get the idea now revere. Go back and forth. With some practice you will have waves going up and down your body. My wife has timed me from conversation to sleep in 35 seconds. Lol.
Agree w Dr. Cuevas.: Retire & rise same time each day. Keep bedroom dark & cool & use only for sex & sleep. Turn off tv. No naps. Exercise regularly but not in late evening. No caffeine for 6 hrs & no alcohol or tobacco w/i 2 hrs of sleep. Keep dinner moderate sized & finish at least 2 to 3 hrs before sleep. Can try warm milk, chamomile tea or melatonin along w light reading, warm bath or lavender scent.