U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 20-year-old female asked:

I have a dark irregular shaped mole on my side and it recently started to grow larger, should i go see a doctor?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Marc Hirsch
Family Medicine 53 years experience
Yes: It could be something or it could be nothing. It needs an exam and possibly a biopsy. Do it soon.
Last updated Jun 10, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.