Random but brief pains by uppe right quadrant of stomach. by my rib. feel it on my backside too. sometimes i get them in my mid section too. gas to?

Dr. Jaime Marks
Many causes for pain: This could be gas, gall bladder, acid reflux, ulcer....Pain in the abdomen or stomach can be many different things and you should make an appointment to see a physician. He or she will want to know much more about the about type of pain, things that make it better or worse, when you have the pain, and your medical history. Depending on your history and exam your physician may order some tests.

Last updated May 28, 2018