Powell, TN

i had two periods in a mon and that not normal for me.my periods start at the first of the month and last five days.could i be pregnant.

Bit complicated.: Frist off - when you have your period is usally not the exact same date of each month because the length of months vary. To count the length of your menstrual cycle - you use the first day of your period as day #1. If you had spotting vice full periods and you have been sexually active then pregnancy is a possibility. Take a pregnancy test to find out. Take care.