U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 33-year-old member asked:

Bumps filled with water all over my arms if i'm out in the sun. what is this?

1 doctor answer5 doctors weighed in
Dr. Susan Wingo
Endocrinology 34 years experience
Few possibilities: If it happens primarily when you are first exposed to sun after months of limited exposure, it may be PMLE (PolyMorphous Light Eruption). Read more from the Mayo Clinic here: http://tinyurl.com/oufxquy Another possibility is Solar Urticaria. Read more from Medscape here: http://tinyurl.com/o2rldlz

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Nov 27, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.