have researchers found that you could get cancer by wearing a bra?

Dr. Carlos Encarnacion
Medical Oncology 35 years experience
Nope: Please don't believe that. No need to go "commando" for that reason.
Pathology 44 years experience
For over a decade, there has been a lone militant anti-brassiere activist on the internet; he has been troubling women with obvious untruths for his own dark reasons. I'm sorry he troubled you.
Jun 9, 2013
Interesting. Dr Friedlander I would like to learn more about this.
Aug 11, 2013
Bra myths: My understanding is that a book written by anthropologists “dressed to kill” indicated that use of underwire bras could restrict lymphatic drainage & lead to accumulation of toxins in the breast. Based on this assumption, it was theorized that this could contribute to development of breast cancer. However, lymphatic drainage from the breast is not downward due to gravity – it moves >>.
Provided original answer
towards the axilla (arm pits). The author's conclusions were not based on medical science & are not deemed to be accurate.
Aug 11, 2013