what is the effect having constant sex?

You would likely: Become exhausted, raw & maybe even bored.

How can I communicate to my partner that sex doesnt interest me?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
Openly and honestly: Sex is the ultimate in intimacy for both partners. What one does affects the other. Each must know the other emotionally, physically, mentally, and intimately. Tell the partner you have issues with desire and see if there are things that can be better to re-interest you in sex. There may be medical issues. Get a good check up and needed testing. Counselling may be needed. Good luck!

Does having more sex make erectile problems worse?

Dr. Chris Kyle
Urology 18 years experience
No: No. There's not an overuse injury.

Is it normal to have an aa sponsor of the opposite sex?

Dr. Anatoly Belilovsky
It's irrelevant;: Whether your sponsor is the same or opposite sex, or if the sponsor's sex changes halfway through your recovery, makes zero difference. You both have the same relationship with alcohol - you've both had enough. That's all that matters.

How will sex be affected by my now disabled husband?

Dr. Albert Pizzo
Sex after disability: Depends on what his disability is. Also the brain plays a major part in all aspects of sex so how he is mentally has major effects on your sex life.

What to do yo be good in sex?

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice 28 years experience
Good Sexual Life?: If I am misreading your question please ask again. I think it is very common to wonder if we are doing sex right. Many of us do not talk to others about our sexual lives, and thus worry needlessly about it. Many couples learn however to experiment, to read books or watch movies and they try out various activities. I often recommend the book "the joy of sex" as a guide to the norms of sexuality.