What to do if i have a bump on the roof of my mouth, help?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Needs to be seen: It may or may not be normal and would have to be seen to know which one it was.

What could cause a bump on the roof of my mouth?

Dr. R Thomas
Dr. R Thomasanswered
Cosmetic Dentistry 33 years experience
Lump in the mouth: I hate to say this, but this is something you really should see your dentist for ... Such a bump could be normal boney structure that you were previously in aware. Or is could be an abscess - though these are usually associated with pain. It could even be cancerous. Unfortunately, your description and lack of a clinical picture ties my hands. See your dentist.

What exactly does it mean when I have bumps on the roof of my mouth?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
Torus Palatinus?: There are many possibilities and without actually being able to examine you, no way to know for sure. It may be a torus (excess bone) and nothing to be concerned about, or.........Something that is not normal and requires treatment. You will need to see a local dentist to find out what it actually is.

What to do if I have a very painful bump on the roof of my mouth. What is it and what should I do?

Dr. Gary Sandler
Dentistry 55 years experience
See your dentist: We can't diagnose your problem without actually seeing you. You will have to visit your dentist to find out what it is. Even if we knew what it was, you will probably require treatment by a dentist. It could be many things, and especially if it's an infection, don't delay making that call to your dentist.

How do I drain bump on roof the of my mouth?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
An infection ?: Can't tell if that is what you have. If so, it needs to be evaluated by a dentist. That tooth may have to come out, or it may need root canal therapy. Draining it will not solve the problem.
CO

I have a small white bump and darkening of the roof of my mouth what is this from?

Dr. Binod Verma
Dentistry 40 years experience
Must see Dentist: If it has happened after any sexual behavior it could be related to viral infection and can be Found in Pap smear test of your partner for Papillomatus virus. If you have no such habit then May be related to burn and trauma from eating hot crunchy food like Pizza or even hot mustered in Hot dog . If it does not disappear in a week and you rule outo food trauma or burns in palate ,see your Denti