Afghanistan

should i wax my private part ? i just want my first time to to be perfect ? what i do i use ? where do i go ? is it normal ?

Wouldn't think...: Wouldn't think that way. Life is not perfect, and not supposed to be. How about wanting the "first time to be memorable"? Presumably, one is not referring a first time waxing. In any case, hair vs. No hair is a matter of personal choice. Hair naturally grows in the "private part" of the body, so it is perfectly fine to have hair there. Good hygiene is probably the biggest factor, rather than hair.