I am 16 days out from my next projected menstrual cycle and i noticed light bleeding and even 2 blood clots within the past two days... is that normal?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Monitor : It is not rare for someone to have an off cycle from time to time. What you're describing is midcycle bleeding. This occurs frequently. If it continues month after month you will need to see your physician to discuss cycle regulation. In most cases it works itself out over the next cycle or two naturally.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 10, 2013