MI

i had sex & the condom came off in me & 3 weeks ago my period was not as heavy as usual and every time i eat lately my stomach hurts. am i pregnant?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Take the test: If you want to know if you are pregnant, take a test. In today's world you do not need to wonder if you are pregnant or not based on symptoms. Pregnancy tests are available at any pharmacy and in minutes you will have your answer. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period.

Last updated Apr 25, 2013