I went to my local pool & noticed days after i have small and medium sized red bumps on my shoulder starting at the back top of my shoulder down close to my armpit that are painful and itchy. just hoping its not a staph infection or serious?

Dr. Donald Colantino
A physician or dermatologist would have to examine you to be certain of the diagnosis. Since this could be an outbreak of shingles I strongly recommend that you get examined and receive proper treatment for this eruption.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jun 30, 2022