A member asked:

Hello do you know which doctor specialist dealing with the skin can help me? do you know which skin stem cell product can grow into more new epidermis and dermis skin cells to multiply into more layers of the natural tissue skin?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. John Berryman answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Get a referral to a board certified dermatologist, from a university medical center staff who will provide a reasoned explanation regarding alleged stem cell treatments.

Answered Oct 28, 2021



Still have questions?

Get the best care from a doctor who knows you.

Book a Video Appointment
Sponsor Content

Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor