U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
Maybee, MI
A 22-year-old female asked:

I've had irregular bleeding for atotal of 5 weeks now.my dr upped the dose on my bcpill, but still nothing is helping.i've had this problem b4.ideas?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Joseph Maklansky
Radiology 25 years experience
Irregular bleeding: You should discuss with your gynecologist the possibility of a endometrial polyp or possible submucosl fibroid . A pelvic sonogram or sonohysterography may be helpful for further evaluation.
Last updated Oct 4, 2016


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.