GA

I have a vial of multi dose lidocaine, dont ask how, can i drip it directly onto a broken tooth instead of injecting it. it burns pretty bad when injected without cutting it last i remember so didnt want that burn in my face?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 41 years experience
Don't bother, it doesn't work in that manner. What exactly are you trying to accomplish? Pain relief? See a dentist before the pain becomes unbearable.
Dr. Binod Verma
Dentistry 40 years experience
The infiltration (Injection) or Block injection (To Block nerve ) works by blocking the transmission of pain . The drop of lidocaine will not be absorbed by soft tissue and will not be effective.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 54 years experience
That's not how it works. You can only do more harm. Broken, and probably infected, tooth will not heal itself, and an improperly administered pain killer will not help it heal. You need immediate professional care, this isn't a DIY project. Please see a Dentist for appropriate care.

Last updated May 30, 2021