Mexico

I had a weird, small, gray pod like structure in my stool. on one side the point was black. otherwise the stool looks normal, but i have had more bloating lately. i also took anti-parasitic medication a few months ago in january. any thoughts?

Pathology 49 years experience
You may wish to discuss with your doctor about getting a test for blood in stool. In the meantime, start exercising. Begin with low intensity exercise such as walking and gradually increase the intensity so that you sweat profusely. It may take a few months for the full effect. Wish you good health!

Last updated Mar 28, 2021