Forest, MS

Im havin issues breathing. its my asthma. im wheezing& it seems like im missing my breaths. i tried talking 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar& stem. didnt last long what are some remedies i can try to help with it? i cant afford a drs visit?

Dr. Richard Romano
Asthma: It is unfortunate that your finances are difficult. There are clinics in the US set up in every state to take care of people without insurance. I have worked in a few of these clinics and some patients have paid as little as $15 for a visit. With that being said you cannot afford the risk of not breathing well. See a doctor.

Last updated Feb 20, 2021