Essex, MD

can a swollen sub gland make you feel like something is stuck in throat?also when press under my jaw a vessel by my wisdom tooth fills with fluid gets hard if i press with tounge it drains.what can this be?can i have stones with no other symptoms?

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Infection: It could be a draining abscess. Have a dentist take a look.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Not Gland: Judging from your description this is probably not drainage from a salivary gland as that is not normal duct position. Higher probability of draining abscess from tooth and/or gum infection. Please see your Dentist as soon as possible.