ZA

My 2 year old cannot stop vomiting. i have tried to give her little slips of water but she vomits more and more and looks like bail and yellow in colour. i am not sure how else to keep her hydrated. she doesnt have a fever. ?

Dr. Amrita Dosanjh
Pediatric Pulmonology 36 years experience
Evaluation: She may need iv fluids and zofran to control the vomitng and to replace fluids. Continue to provide sips of clears. The cause of the vomiting should be determined. Watch for signs of focal abdominal pain and lethargy. A urine sample to rule out a UTI is indicated.
Dr. Krishna Kumar
Gastroenteritis?: You are a Caring Mother! I understand your distress. “My 2 year old cannot stop vomiting, looks like yellow in color” indicate need for immediate Evaluation. Please go to ER for Diagnosis and Treatment of your child. Your Child’s Health is Precious!

Last updated Dec 28, 2020