U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 25-year-old male asked:

My mother is suffering from advanced stage hnscc cancer chemotherapy with immunotherapy treatment will be best or not please suggest me best treatment for her?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Donald Colantino
Internal Medicine 63 years experience
Specialist: You must obtain this type of advice from an oncologist with expertise in both treating advanced head and neck cancer and treating patients using immunotherapy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Dec 5, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.