ZA

i was in contact with someone that has covid ..i would like to get tested?

Dr. Aylwin david Nathaniel
Specializes in General Practice
?covid: I would suggest completing the Covid assessment on the Discovery Health website. If you are flagged as potentially having covid, you will be diverted to a virtual online consult with a Doctor. You will be assessed and referred for testing if necessary . Kind Regards Dr Aylwin David Nathaniel
COVID 19: HealthTap's free, public site is for education. We are not able to provide you with referrals, assessments, diagnoses or treatment on this portion of HealthTap. In South Africa- one consults with a medical provider who will determine need for COVID 19 testing. Consult your local primary care provider or you can use telemedicine for individual consultations.