U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 41-year-old male asked:

Ive slumped back into depression. i need help?

2 doctor answers3 doctors weighed in
Dr. Sue Ferranti
Internal Medicine 29 years experience
Call doctor..: Your primary care doctor can evaluate your symptoms of depression and help you get the proper treatment. You may be referred to a specialist to get help with your depression. If you are feeling like you want to hurt yourself, go to an emergency room or urgent care center to get help right away. Please call your doctor or nearest mental health center today!
Dr. Monique Rousseau
undefined 41 years experience
Evaluate and treat .: It is usually beneficial to start treatment early in the process . There may be underlying issues to be addressed , psychosocial stressors in the age of COVID. Counseling and medication management might be appropriate.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership

Related questions

A 47-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 39-year-old member asked:
2 doctor answers5 doctors weighed in
A 40-year-old member asked:
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
Last updated Nov 18, 2020


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.