i had two miscarriages this year. both were chemical pregnancies. i have done blood tests, ultrasounds. but this was my 2nd pregnancy it shows positive on the pregnancy strip but there was no sac. can you please guide me what should i do for future?

Dr. Alan Lasnover
HABITUAL MISCARRIAGE: We should begin your answer by assuming you do NOT have habitual miscarriage--the absence of a sac is common in spontaneous abortion, or "chemical pregnancy." I would simply attempt another pregnancy (without all the expensive testing), and if this, too, ends in miscarriage, I would see a trusted board-certified ob-gyn who can do further testing.