Hi doctor yesterday i got burnt on my right breast and now the blister busted the pain is worse my whole breast is paining what can i do please help me?

2 doctors weighed in across 2 answers
Dr. John Berryman answered

Specializes in Obstetrics and Gynecology

Skin burn ?'s: Get some topical lidocaine (or even "Preparation H"" and apply a small amount to the burned area. If this does not work (it should for at least 10-20 minutes) see your gyn physician , as it may be infected at this point, and require additional treatment.

Answered 11/10/2020

27 views

Dr. Alan Lasnover answered

BREAST BURN: I'm sorry you have to experience the pain of healing. You can minimize the pain by supporting the affected breast, i.e., wearing a bra for 24 hours daily, and taking pain pills available over the counter or by prescription. The danger is infection, for which you may need medical advice.

Answered 11/16/2020

27 views