I took both postinor-2 pills at the same time 2 hours after intercourse, then i read the website and it told me to take 1 and then another 12 hours later but its too late now, ive had one ovary removed a few months ago. will it still be effective?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Directions : It is always best to use medications exactly as directed. Now that the moment has passed it is time to schedule a virtual HealthTap visit with a doctor to discuss a long-term birth control plan to help you in the future.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Oct 13, 2020