Is it advisable for me to take my child for her immunization vaccines at this point of time,won't this expose her to covid-19 ?

Dr. Ramatsobane Martha Ledwaba
Yes you should: It is very important to take your child for immunizations,on time. Remember the research,has not been proven that children are at high risk. As the mother,you need to observe the normal hygiene protocols as advised ie washing hands,using sanitisers,and maintaining social distance,and please wear a mask.
Yes: Call the clinic first. Many clinics have made arrangements to allow for better social distancing and as a result may provide an appointment time for the actual vaccinations.

Last updated May 21, 2020