everytime i try to eat something its makes myv stumach hurts and make me go to the bathroom?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Stomach pain: Irritation of the stomach (gastritis) could sometimes feel like upper abdomen pain. It could also be an ulcer or gallbladder disease. There's a reflex called the gastrocolic reflex that causes us to need to use the bathroom after we eat, but it doesn't usually cause pain. If not improving, you should absolutely see your primary doctor. Best of luck!
Dr. Jay Bayer
Dr. Jay Bayer answered
Irritable bowel synd: Consult w dr. There is gastocolic reflex- when put food in stomach signals sigmoid colon to empty. Ibs requires detailed history as no test prove have it. There is medicine- Bentyl (dicyclomine) that may help, but diet, probiotics, dietary changes help. Allied symptoms like migraines co-exist, due receptors both in brain and bowel. Not serious but affects life. So keep detailed diary symptoms, present to dr.
Dr. Oscar Novick
Diet diarrhea: Use a diet diary to determine which foods are causing your problem and then avoid them. If that isnt helpful to you see a gastroenterologist.