My breast feel so heavy, sore n full the last two days.why is that?my ovulation was last week n had intercourse also two days before n after ovulation.

Dr. D Elan Simckes
Fertility Medicine 33 years experience
Breast tender: Breast tenderness can have several causes but it usually is related to Progesterone levels. In early pregnancy they hurt but also in the latter half of your menstrual cycle is very common to see breast tenderness. If you think you are pregnant it is best to get a serum or blood test. I have other questions such as this is happen every month was this an isolated occurrence?

Last updated Feb 24, 2018