ZA

I believe i experienced a early miscarriage as the at home pregnancy test was positive till 4 to 5 days my period started and my period 3 days longer then normal. my question is is it normal to feel nauseous after with very sensitive breast?

Dr. Boniface Ikejiani
Miscarriage: 26 yo who had early miscarriage and home pregnancy test was positive after 4 to 5 days and now have nausea with sensitive breast. It is important to see your doctor for Q HCG and if elevated, will need pelvic ultrasound to confirm content. For reassurance, you need interval Q HCG until the value is close to zero.

Last updated Apr 22, 2020