South Africa

hi there im experiencing severe jaw pain im unable to bite or chew it feels like my teeth are no longer aligned also experiencing ear ache and headaches along with an inflamed face could it be tmj ? what shall i do many thanks in advance

Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Malocclusion: It may be that your teeth shifted and you no longer have a harmonious occlusion. To determine if that is the case, you'll need to visit a local dentist for an exam.
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Orthodontics 53 years experience
Jaw pain: Could be, in order of probability, Joint Dysfunction, teeth shifting, trauma. No easy fix. Please see your Dentist for an evaluation.