ZA

Hi, last night i started feeling fever - my temperature went up to 37, but usually my temperature is lower, around 36.4. my body was shivering a bit as well. today i am feeling a bit 'fluish', although today the temperature is fine. should i worry?

Dr. Clarence Grim
Endocrinology 58 years experience
Assuming your thermometer is working right and you help it in place long enough you would appear to have a fever and other symptoms. You body is talking to you. Please listen and take good notes. Then share with your Dr. The two of you should be able to decide what the problem is or what is the next step to find out. Once the cause if found treatment is usually easy.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 24, 2022