i had protected sex with my girlfriend, afterwards pulling off the condom and thoroughly wiping my penis and hands with a towel. i then fingered her not long after, is it possible that there was still sperm on my hand, just not the visible fluid?

Dr. Hunter Handsfield
53 years experience Infectious Disease
Little or no risk: The whole business about pregnancy risk without intercourse -- with ejaculation near but not in the vagina, semen on fingers, etc -- is not quite an urban myth, but it's close. It's very rare. And with cleaning or towleing after contact, there is no significant chance of conception. Don't worry about it.
Answered on Feb 19, 2020